Ms. Shopaholic

Shopping Maven At Your Service

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Great Mango Sale

I first became a fan of Mango (it's an awesome clothing line from Spain - you could check them out at www.mango.es) several years ago when they were the only ones to carry a square shaped ring. I was already kinda weary from checking out almost all the clothing and accessories shop in Glorietta when I curiously came inside their store. I instantly loved what I saw - a small section with racks of tops - some of them cute, some of them very edgy. They have 2 areas for their numerous accessories - shoes (my favorite!), bags, wallets, cellphone cases, belts, scarves, jewelry and sunglasses. Everything was very organized so it's easy to look at what you're looking for whether it be jeans, trousers, skirts, blouses, blazers, dresses or suits.

If I'd be in Novalee Nation's (Natalie Portman's character in Where The Heart Is) situation - the Mango store would be my first pick although is very small in comparison to Wal-Mart. I am in cloud nine - both literally and figuratively - everytime I step inside their store, anticipating great finds I would discover. Currently, they're on sale and they've reduced the prices to as much as 70% off. I've already spent close to Php 8,000 bucks for a ton of stuff that'd normally balloon to about Php 20,000 if it weren't on sale.

Edsa Shangri-La Plaza - Exhibit D
Gateway - Exhibit F
Glorietta - Exhibit G (I have yet to post the piccie of this one)
Robinson's Place Ermita - Exhibit A, B
Rockwell - Exhibit C, E


Exhibit A


Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Exhibit D
Exhibit E
Exhibit F

1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are indeed a shopaholic :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home